Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Remodel - Day 3

Wasn't the demolition four days? I think it was - at least basically. Well, when I got home from work today I have drywall! I am just amazed at what a great job Matt and his crew are doing. They just keep everything moving.


I also got a call today that the lights were in! I had to rush over right after work and pick them up. I think they are going to be gorgeous. Ask Carla how much I fretted over the lights. I'm a little disappointed with the one that goes over the table but it will look nice.

I also ordered by bar stools today. I'll have to get the picture of them. I think they will look real nice. The last thing to be ordered is the tile. I would have ordered it this evening but I want to see if I can get a coupon. I was able to get a coupon for the bar stools worth 10% off so I figured I'd try for the tile as well!

Here's the bar stool:
I think that's it for now!

2 comments:

Dana said...

I love the barstools! Is this a different one? It doesn't look like the way you explained it to me! I can't believe how different the kitchen looks and how small it was. Request - stand back in the far corner of the living room and take a picture from there looking towards the kitchen. I want to see how it looks from that angle. It's hard to imagine this by pictures! It is going to look awesome! You will have to have a party every night to get your money's worth out of it!

Kelly said...

Wow, they are doing a great job! Is the projected project to end in time for Thanksgiving???