Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Have Countertops!

Poor Matt. He had a bad day on Friday. The countertop for the bar didn't fit! He said everything went wrong on Friday. But he got it all worked out and it is, of course, beautiful. The Corian will be here Tuesday or Wednesday and then it will be finished!


I put a lot of things away on Saturday. The entire house is filthy and I'm not even sure where to start! All of you attending for Thanksgiving take heed!

Matt talked me out of doing my tile backsplash myself. The guy he uses is not available so I had to find someone else. I thought - I'll call Eric, he'll probably know someone. He does - himself! He also has a friend that he talked to about it. Eric is going to come see what I have and we'll go from there. I hope I can get it done for Thanksgiving.

And, yes, I went out and purchased a new TV for my new kitchen. I couldn't get a very good picture though so I called Bryan. He came over and found that the "router" box I have is a piece of junk. He wired the cable directly to the cable coming into the house and WOW what a difference. He's going to get me a splitter to use instead of the junky box I have. I can even get a few stations HD!

Carla and Sarah stopped in Friday evening. Sarah was writing her name in my dust! She sat at the counter and ate Dairy Queen. Sarah's favorite part is the tile and she gave me some great advice about the grout color! She obviously takes after her Momma.

2 comments:

Dana said...

This absolutley gorgeous, Darc! I can't wait to see it in person!
"Success is the best revenge!"

Kelly said...

Are you sure those pictures are from your house and your not pasting internet stuff for us to look at?????? It is simply marvelous and should be displayed in a designer magazine!!