Sunday, November 9, 2008

It Doesn't Seem to be Getting any Better!

Yesterday (Saturday) I was up and started painting by 7:30!! I had all the priming done by 12:30. Of course, I had to make a trip to Lowe's because I didn't have enough primer and I needed more paint for the hallway and paint for the shelves that Clayton built. (Kind of like the house that Jack built!). Jim Bordas let me borrow his truck so I went to Zanesville to pick up the shelves so I can get them painted too. When I got home I painted the red wall and began priming the shelves. I also hung the hallway light. What a difference! When you turn the hallway light on now, you can actually see - and see well! I still have a lot to get done today. I have to paint the hallway (already taped off), add another coat of paint to the red and paint behind where the refrigerator is going to go. I will continue working on getting the shelves primed and painted. Here's what it looks like:

If you look close, you can see the new refrigerator. I'm not able to see any of the other appliances because they are boxed up! I tried to open the boxes and look at the stuff but it's not possible. I guess I just have to wait.

On top of all the work that needs to be done before tomorrow - I've gotten a nasty cold! I'm going to Wal-Mart and get some cough and stuffy nose medicine this morning first thing. I also need to go get something to eat. I don't even have my microwave now!

A little over two weeks to Thanksgiving! I hope things look better by then that what they do now!





No comments: