Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Kitchen design and samples

I'm sure you're all curious as to what the kitchen is going to look like. I was going to make it a surprise but seeing it on paper and seeing it in real life is probably very different. So . . .


This is the cabinet sample - it's Maple with a Wheat finish:


Here is the formica countertop - it's called Labrador Granite (since I can't afford the real thing):

This is the Corian sample - will be on the island, just where the sink and dishwasher are:

And this is what I have chosen as the backsplash tile:

Any comments? (Only praise comments accepted - no negative input, please!!!)

2 comments:

Jaime said...

I LOVE it!!! Your kitchen is going to be gorgeous! I can't wait to see it!

Dana said...

I'm so glad you decided to post the kitchen plans! I can't believe how much work you have done! Dad would be so proud of you! I love everything you chose for kitchen! I love the wood grain in the cupboards! This is great watching the progress!