Sunday, October 19, 2008

Darcy's Kitchen Reno has begun!!

Sunday, October 19th
I have been waiting six years to redo my very ugly 1970's kitchen. The loan has gone through, the contractor has been hired, the cabinets have been ordered, the appliances have been ordered, the floor has been ordered and the demolition began yesterday! I'm doing the demo myself. I worked by myself yesterday and Bryan is coming today to help me ! Thank you, Bryan!

Bryan, Jodi and Eric came a couple of weeks ago and helped me tear out the carpet from the living room, dining room and down the hall. I'm putting in hardwood floors! How exciting is that? Jodi and Eric took the flooring to use in Jodi's house.

Here's the first day of demo:

1 comment:

Dana said...

Oh my word, Darc!!!! That looks so different!! The one picture you posted makes that kitchen look so little! I'm so glad you started this blog! I'm really going to enjoy following this!