Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanks for a great Thanksgiving!

I haven't posted the grouted tile which completes the kitchen but I think I want to wait until the floor comes in. My family all saw the final results at Thanksgiving and the girls at work will be seeing it on Friday! My kitchen made for a great Thanksgiving food preparation place! It is very functional and everything turned out very tasty. Well, with the exception of the pumpkin pies - I forgot to put any sugar in them!!!

Hopefully the floors will be in soon and I can do the final posting of the completed kitchen! I put the shelves in last night that Clayton built. They turned out great! Now all I have to do is fill them with pictures. I have always wanted a photo gallery and this will be it.

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

P.S. My great nephew is not only a beautiful baby but he is a very good baby. He only cried when Clayton held him! Not sure why that was - Clayton was probably nervous as he says he has never held a baby before.

2 comments:

Dana said...

Darc, it's because of you that we had such a great Thanksgiving! You always are willing to host this family tradition! I thank you and we all thank you for putting up with us! Check out my blog. I posted a few pictures from that day and the next day! We all need to trade all of our pictures from the entire weekend. The only thing I didn't get a picture of was the wreath I made for Dad, Grandma and Pap-pap.

jlynn_299 said...

Thank YOU, Aunt Darcy! I wish we could have stayed longer to join in the rest of the festivities. I heard that you all laughed until you cried. Eleven months until we get to do it again!! Thanks again, Aunt Darcy! It was fantastic!